ATTENTION !!!

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Data-Backup Service

(Post: English)
"Starting a data-backup service was the dream. Doing it on a bare-bones budget was the challenge."

Her business is really making a lot of money!

Name: Jennifer Walzer, CEO
Age: 34
Business: Backup My Info, a firm that provides businesses with automated online data-protection services
Started: 2002
Current Revenue: $1.5 million

HOW I GOT THE IDEA?

"A colleague called in a panic because his organization lost its data, which was stored on magnetic tape."

"I started looking around for alternatives, and it took me two minutes to figure out that this was a massive opportunity."

MY GREATEST CHALLENGE?

"When I started, I had a Small Business Administration loan for $50,000, and everything else was maxed out: I used all my credit cards, and I was margining my stock portfolio."

"I believed in what I was doing, so I jumped in with both feet. But it was stressful. There wasn't enough money."

ADVICE TO OTHERS?

"Think creatively about every dime you spend. There's always a cheaper way."

Source: CNNMoney.com

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Archive

Unique Visitors

More Ideas to Make Money

Business Blogs Entrepreneurship Blogs - SatuJutaIdea

::::: Satu Juta Idea | Berkongsi Idea Menjana Pendapatan ::::: Copyright © 2008-2011 SatuJutaIdea :::::

::: Setiap artikel, foto, logo, jenama dan trademark adalah hakmilik pemiliknya. :::
::: Idea yang dikongsi di sini adalah sebagai panduan sahaja. Kejayaan menjana pendapatan adalah bergantung kepada pelbagai faktor dan risiko. :::